- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
AOMEI Backupper Professional; All Backup, Restore, Sync and Clone Features: Complete Windows PC Data Protection and Clone Software
- Complete, Reliable Backup Software for Personal Use
- Automatically backup system, disk, files with different methods and schemes.
- Clone system and disk to another disk of different size without reinstalling.
- Keep files in two or more locations same via mirror, two-way or real-time sync.
AOMEI Backupper Professional 1 Year Features
Protect Your Computer with Complete PC Backup Software; AOMEI Backupper Professional (For Windows PC, 1PC, personal use): Complete and professional backup, clone and sync software for personal use.
- Backup system, disks, partitions, files, folders and Microsoft Outlook emails
- Backup to internal/external storage, CD/DVD, NAS/network share, cloud as you want
- Offer full, incremental and differential backup strategies to set customized backup plans
- Backup to cloud storage with 3-2-1 backup strategy to save local space
- Restore system, disks, partitions, files and folders to an earlier state
- Restore the Windows system image to another computer and ensure it’s bootable
- Create a bootable rescue media to restore the system easily when OS is unable to boot
- Mount image files as virtual partitions to browse the contents and selectively restore certain contents as per your needs
- Migrate an active OS from HDD to SSD without re-installation
- Clone a hard drive to another disk, supporting conversion between MBR and GPT
- Clone from a large disk to a small one, and vice versa
- Sync files to local folders as well as other external storage devices
- Provide different sync modes (“Basic Sync”, “Mirror Sync”, “Real-Time Sync”, “Two-Way Sync”) to personalize sync needs
- Perform sync tasks automatically to keep a copy of frequently changed data
Cloud Backup is Ready
A local backup is the minimum requirement for data protection. However, adding online backup enables you to implement the 3-2-1 backup strategy. Cloud backup is an easy, secure, efficient method to add extra layer of protection for your data, reliably storing it off-site against hardware damage, ransomware, natural disaster, and other data loss risks. Meanwhile, economic cloud storage allows you to save expensive local drive costs.
- 1TB reliable and secure cloud storage
- 256-bit AES encryption
- GDPR Compliance
The following are AOMEI Backupper Professional 1 Year system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista and XP
- CPU: "500 MHz x86 or compatible CPU
- RAM: 256MB RAM memory
- Disk Space: 300 MB of available disk space for installation"
- Mouse or other pointing devices (recommended)
- Optional: DVD/CD-RW Drive. Bootable Rescue Media can be created using either a DVD/CD-RW drive or a USB memory stick
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
What a deal!
After searching many sites, including Microsoft, to locate a simple Office for Home & Student 2021 program, I settled for Skeep Digital. After all, it had so many positive reviews and had the best price, which included a 10% discount for their spring sale.
Elk Better 09/15/2023
DENZIL IS OUTSTANDING!!!!
After I tried to install the new program, I was completely lost. So, I reached out via chat and Denzil walked me through everything to included remote access! Outstanding customer service Denzil! You are truly, the definition of customer service at its highest level. Thank you again!!
Anthony Earnest 09/09/2023
Turn it off on certain, but ended great
"The website is confusing. It’s easy to get lost in the multiple steps. But the chat box assistant was able to sort everything out and to resolve all the problems. Overall, great experience."
Thomas Smith 09/08/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.