- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Manage backups of unlimited devices with one console. Protect all data in VMware, Hyper-V, SQL Servers. Works for businesses of all sizes.
VMware Backup is Essential for Business
Virtual machine failures may result in data or service loss, causing business interruption or even huge financial losses. Utilize AOMEI Cyber Backup to backup VMware for free and enjoy the following benefits:
- Recover critical data and information
- Minimize operational disruptions
- Protect business from security threats
- Reduce financial and reputational losses
Quick Setup for LAN Wide Management
The setup takes no longer than 10 minutes from downloading AOMEI Cyber Backup to adding virtual machines from VMware vCenter or standalone ESXi host in the centralized web console, and allowing other team members to join in the management.
- Centralized Task Management: Instead of backing up and managing each workload separately, we offer a centralized web console to manage your VMware virtual machines regardless of sockets and hosts.
- Role-Based Management: With Admin account, you can assign other team members as Viewer, Monitor, Backup Operator, Restore Operator with different permissions to team-up efficiently and safely.
- Detailed Logs Management: For immediate remediation of mis-operation, we keep a track of all account operations by logins, tasks, devices, locations for businesses to pinpoint the problem if there’s any mis-operation or backup failure.
Perfect VMware Automated Backup
We provide completely “Set-and-Forget” backup workflow. Just add your VMware virtual machines to the console, our program will do all the whole rest job of vSphere backup and consistency monitor.
- Powerful Schedule Backup: Our default schedule runs a full backup every Monday and incremental backup on every other weekday, covering 100% of your VMware data change during workdays. Meanwhile, you can easily customize the schedule rule to suit your own backup needs.
- Automatic Backup Cleanup: We always keep backups up to date and remove old backup versions automatically to save storage space. By default, every full backup is kept for 60 days and incremental / differential backup for 7 days. Set a retention rule for any additional requirement.
- Automatic Monitor: With automatic error alerts for all failed tasks on a unified panel, we monitor tasks in the background and will call for your attention for remedies in time. Just relax and be assured that there won’t be a tiny bit of omission in your VMware backup and recovery.
Fully Optimized Backup Performance
We further offer incremental backup, hot backup and network-shared folder storage to boost your VMware vSphere and ESXi protection and minimize downtime for your business.
- Incremental Backup (CBT): We offer the quickest, lightest and most resource-saving VMware backup experience. By accurately capturing and backing up only the modified data, our incremental backup module (Changed Block Tracking) for VMware consumes the least storage space and time.
- Hot Backup: All VMware backups can be performed as hot backup (dynamic backup) without powering virtual machines off. No interruption to your VMware servers up and running.
- Store to Multiple Locations: Since we allow local and shared folders of all computers in LAN as storage destinations, you don’t have to stuff one single computer full to save all backup files. Also, for the fact that everything is just in your LAN, your business-critical data is out of the reach of ransomware and other data breach risks.
Intelligent Recovery Without a HitchRecovery time means downtime and revenue loss for businesses, so we utilize patented transmission technique to reduce the time consumption of VMware recovery and redundant file duplication.
- Restore from Any Point: Based on accurate data mapping and change block tracking during backup, and exclusive backup reading technique, we deliver 100% reliable and steady recovery from any full or incremental/differential backup point.
- Fast Disaster Recovery: With the image-based backups, AOMEI Cyber Backup enables you to restore the entire VMware virtual machine to a usable state quickly without re-creating and configurating a new VM, greatly reduce business downtime and possible financial loss.
- Restore to New Location: Besides recovering VMware VM to original location, you can directly create an identical new VM from the backup to the same or another datastore, host, which can help you with VMware migration or cloning without complex configuration.
System Requirements (Supported workloads)
- VMware vSphere 6.0 - 8.0
- VMware ESXi 6.0 - 8.0
- VMware vCenter 6.0 - 8.0
- Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8
- Windows Server 2022 / 2019 / 2016 / 2012 R2
- Hyper-V Server 2019 / 2016 / 2012 R2
- Supported OS to install the console
- Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Windows Server 2022 / 2019 / 2016 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2008 R2
- Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS / 20.04.3 LTS / 20.04.2 LTS / 20.04.1 LTS
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
What a deal!
After searching many sites, including Microsoft, to locate a simple Office for Home & Student 2021 program, I settled for Skeep Digital. After all, it had so many positive reviews and had the best price, which included a 10% discount for their spring sale.
Elk Better 09/15/2023
DENZIL IS OUTSTANDING!!!!
After I tried to install the new program, I was completely lost. So, I reached out via chat and Denzil walked me through everything to included remote access! Outstanding customer service Denzil! You are truly, the definition of customer service at its highest level. Thank you again!!
Anthony Earnest 09/09/2023
Turn it off on certain, but ended great
"The website is confusing. It’s easy to get lost in the multiple steps. But the chat box assistant was able to sort everything out and to resolve all the problems. Overall, great experience."
Thomas Smith 09/08/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.