Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Logitech Gaming G840 XL Mousepad delivers professional-grade performance with its extra-large surface area, allowing for precise and accurate mouse movement. The mousepad features Logitech's Xl and G480Xl technologies, optimizing tracking accuracy and durability to provide a precise and reliable gaming surface.
The extra-large and comfortable surface extends across the desktop to support the mouse and the entire keyboard. You’ll find more comfort and options in the keyboard position without interfering with your mouse. G840 gaming mouse pad features a performance-tuned texture for consistent sensor imaging and peak cursor accuracy.
The surface is also designed for the right friction level to enable targeting by feel and optimize both high-speed flick precision and low-speed control. The rubber base maintains stability during intense gameplay. G840 gaming mouse pad is also durable and flexible enough to be easily rolled up for transport.
Take control and comfort with you both your mouse and keyboard.
- The surface texture. It’s nice. Never underestimate the simple tactile appeal of a well-engineered piece of synthetic cloth. The finish here is somewhat similar to what you’d feel under your hand on a pool table: just the right amount of friction to feel nice and to provide a predictable motion and acceleration of the mouse.
- It doesn’t gather dust. This mouse pad seems almost immune to the dust accumulation that builds up everywhere else on my desk and at home. Keeping the Logitech pad clean is a much easier task than wiping the desk every few days.
- The keyboard and mouse are on the same level. Perhaps the biggest annoyance with most mouse mats is that they’re either not big enough or they’re so big that they force the keyboard to an uncomfortable position. With Logitech’s XL alternative, keyboard and mouse sit side by side in harmony, and you’ve got a good mousing surfacing right up to the very edge of my keyboard.
- The base stays in place. All of this would be meaningless if the Logitech mat slipped around a bunch, but it doesn’t. The thing stays exactly where I lay it down as if it were glued into position. That’s what 3mm of rubber will do for you.
- Extra Large Mouse Pad: Logitech G840's extra large gaming mouse pad unifies the desktop into one gaming surface. The consistent height across your desktop allows you to place your keyboard in far more positions without interfering with your mouse for added comfort and options.
- Performance-Tuned Surface: G840 gaming mouse pad has a surface texture that delivers the optimal contrast for translating mouse movement into cursor movement even at high speeds. This performance-tuned surface provides peak accuracy and consistency for gaming mice.
- Moderate Surface Friction: Consistent surface friction gives you feedback to “feel” mouse movement—allowing you to accurately target using muscle memory and optimize both high-speed flicks and low-speed control.
- Rubber Base Keeps It in Place: Low DPI gamers make sweeping, fast hand movements, especially during intense gameplay. The rubber base keeps the entire surface in place, providing stability and preventing the cloth from bunching up to maintain smooth mouse movement.
- Durable Tube for Transport: It’s not wearing out. Logitech G840 pad is built to last and doesn’t wear out easily.G840 gaming mouse pad is durable and flexible enough for easy travel with an extra-large mouse pad. Just roll it up into a small roll and place it back into the included transport tube. Take mouse and keyboard comfort with you.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Skeep Digital!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Skeep Digital and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Skeep Digital and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Skeep Digital. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.