- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Excel 2021 lets you process, organize and analyze your data more efficiently than ever before. Never before have so many features been packed into just one product. Whether it's for work or home use, Excel 2021 is the versatile app to get it done.
Excel is the industry standard for spreadsheet software, and it's about time an upgrade has arrived! Microsoft understands the need for a visually appealing application toolkit where a user can select from a variety of options without feeling overwhelmed. That’s what they set out to do when developing the newest release.
Excel 2021 not only includes all of the already existing features and tools but comes complete with new functions and improvements. Sharing data between co-workers is as easy as pie with the new collaborative functionality built right in.
With Microsoft Excel 2021, you can make what you imagine a reality easier than ever before.
Microsoft Excel 2021 is the newest addition to Microsoft's Office product family. It not only includes all of the already existing features and tools in a more visually appealing package but comes with new additions and capabilities as well!
- Improved performance: Excel 2021 is the most efficient and stable version of Excel yet, with improved performance on all Windows-based systems. With this new update, you can expect to experience faster operations (calculations, chart generation, etc.) that will allow for a smoother workflow in your workday!
- Visual refresh: The new and improved Start experience will help you start your project the right way. With a modernized ribbon, updated tabs in Excel 2021's tab bar for easier access to tools, complete with all-new Monoline iconography that communicates action with simple visuals — it doesn't get any more convenient than this!
- XLOOKUP: The XLOOKUP function is a game-changer in Excel 2021. Now, you can find anything much easier without spending precious minutes scrolling up and down your sheets, or using less efficient search functions! The function can be used to find anything you need in tables or ranges with just one row. The search term will return results from any column on the same side of your table.
Dynamic arrays: Excel formulas that return a set of values, also known as an array, are powerful tools for analyzing your data. This behavior is called “spilling” and can be used in many different ways with cells to create complex formulas or just get quick answers from one cell! Now, it's easier than ever.
- LET function: The LET function in Excel 2021 is a powerful addition that will help you as a spreadsheet user. It's especially useful for storing intermediate calculations, values, or defining names inside formulas and outputting them all at once instead of one by one!
- XMATCH function: With XMATCH in Excel 2021, you can search for and return a specific item from an array or range of cells. You could also use this function to get the absolute position on one value within another array — which is really useful if we're trying to find cells at different intervals!
- Insert premium content: It's time to update your Office library. With the updated library, you can create professional documents with rich media content that will take any spreadsheet from good to great! Microsoft is constantly adding more shapes and icons to this collection — check back often for fresh additions or sign up for Microsoft 365 to get the latest content any day.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing Excel 2021. We recommend exceeding these in order to guarantee yourself an enjoyable experience with the software:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB of available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021 apps.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
What a deal!
After searching many sites, including Microsoft, to locate a simple Office for Home & Student 2021 program, I settled for Skeep Digital. After all, it had so many positive reviews and had the best price, which included a 10% discount for their spring sale.
Elk Better 09/15/2023
DENZIL IS OUTSTANDING!!!!
After I tried to install the new program, I was completely lost. So, I reached out via chat and Denzil walked me through everything to included remote access! Outstanding customer service Denzil! You are truly, the definition of customer service at its highest level. Thank you again!!
Anthony Earnest 09/09/2023
Turn it off on certain, but ended great
"The website is confusing. It’s easy to get lost in the multiple steps. But the chat box assistant was able to sort everything out and to resolve all the problems. Overall, great experience."
Thomas Smith 09/08/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.