- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Microsoft 2019 Professional Plus is the leading business suite worldwide. In this new version of Office 2019, all of the programs have been updated with more powerful features and better cloud integration, making it easier for you to accomplish more in less time.
Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Outlook 2019 are all here in Office 2019. Take your documents and presentations to the next level.
With Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus, you get everything you need for business, This major upgrade of Office has new features in every application. These new features enhance productivity, help you better analyze your data, and stay on top of the game in today’s fast-paced work environment.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Features
The essentials to get it all done. Office Professional 2019 is for growing small businesses that want the classic Office apps plus Outlook, OneDrive, Publisher, and Access.
WordGet work done quickly and naturally with improved features like;
- Improved ink functionalities.
- Speech to text feature
- Learning tools like audio and caption descriptions.
- Use different themes for your audiovisual.
- Accessibility improvements.
Perform better data analysis using new powerful tools like;
- 2-D maps, timelines, and funnel charts.
- Ability to publish your data analysis to Power BI.
- New excel connectors and functions like Slicers and Formula Builders.
PowerQuery and PowerPivot enhancements.
Create cinematic presentations using new features in PowerPoint 2019 like;
- Ability to insert and manage SVG, 3-D models, and icons.
- Morph transition and Animation on the task pane.
- Has zoom capabilities for re-ordering slides within a presentation.
- Improved roaming pencil case to draw different images and take notes on presentation.
Use Focus Mode to block out distraction and manage your email more efficiently using;
- Travel and delivery summary cards to easily track your itineraries.
- Use “focused inbox” and “other” to prioritize your emails.
- Use @Mentions to draw the recipient’s attention to your email.
- Create everything using the over 700 pre-defined templates; from greeting cards to professional newsletters.
- Import your images to a single canvas in Publisher 2019, swap them in and out of your design using the simple drag and drop feature.
- Experiment to find the right picture without wasting much time.
- Include links and photos using the familiar mail merge tools, and boost the personalization of your emails and newsletters.
Manage all your data sources with a Linked Table Manager using Access 2019.
- Use the Connector library to integrate scenarios across new data sources to generate aggregated insights and visuals.
- Create applications that are tailor-made to your business and quickly make changes to your app to meet evolving organizational demands.
- Store your access data in cloud databases. It’s more secure, and you can share your application with your colleagues.
- Processor – 1 Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System - Windows 7 or later (Wins 11, 10, 8), Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory – 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space - 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 768 resolution
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Skeep Digital!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Skeep Digital and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Skeep Digital and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Skeep Digital. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.