- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Office 2021 is the perfect solution for small businesses looking to save time and money on their office needs, with features specifically tailored towards entrepreneurs.
This new edition of Microsoft Office has been developed by company executives familiar with what it takes to own your own business — helping you simplify tasks like invoicing or scheduling meetings while still providing all key software programs such as Word and Excel, which are necessary for any modern-day work environment.
Office 2021 offers a great way to have access to your tools from anywhere in the world. With the Home & Business edition of Office 2021, you can work more efficiently than ever before:
- New, more accessible design for all of your favorite Office apps. Enjoy the ribbon-based interface brought to you in a new light, with powerful dark mode support and more!
- No subscription required — with one purchase, you unlock every software you’ll ever need to build a reliable foundation for your business.
- Stay connected and share your files with ease. Office 2021 makes your life easier with more sharing options and accessibility than ever before.
The new Office suite is definitely worth trying out if you want to find success in today’s competitive market! Receiving these updated applications for a one-time fee allows you to enjoy the classic experience of using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in conjunction with more business-focused apps like Outlook.
The Office 2021 suite also comes with many additional features that will help save time when working on your next project or presentation — don’t miss this opportunity!
The Office 2021 Home and Business productivity suite is the perfect tool for any business that needs to stay on top of its game. With a wide range of new features and options, the included Microsoft apps will make your office work more efficient than ever before.
Microsoft Word 2021
The word processing software you love to use for essays and documents is back, but this time around it's better than ever. With new features that make writing more cohesive no matter the occasion — whether school work or home projects — your favorite app has been extended with cool tricks up its sleeve!
- Get more done in less time than ever before. All the tools you need for any project at your fingertips! Use the “Tell me” bar to locate features, and place them in a Quick Access Toolbar for easy access.
- Improved Dark mode. The new, improved Dark mode keeps the screen easy on your eyes. Now, your page turns dark too, and you can enter Focus mode to change background colors with no distractions.
- Better Read Aloud voices. New, vastly improved text-to-speech voices have arrived at Word 2021. Enjoy high-quality, understandable voices to help you understand documents better. Yes, it even works with the new Line Focus in Immersive Reader!
- Commenting made modern. No more sidebar pop-ups. Comments are now inline and contextual, with @mentions and much more to come.
- Transform your document into a website. Microsoft Sway allows you to create a webpage in 1 click from your Word document. Choose from different layout options, animations, and make edits in Sway.
Microsoft Excel 2021
Microsoft Excel 2021 is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use spreadsheet application in today's market. Take your data analysis skills up a notch with all of these new features that were made just for people like yourself.
Excel 2021 extends the limits of what was previously thought possible. You can now easily go beyond ideas and create complex, professional spreadsheets!
- Use your data to its fullest. Analyze information quickly and easily. People from any occupation or country around the world can have access to better decision-making skills based on findings from their Excel spreadsheets!
- New functions. Powerful new functions allow you to manipulate and work with your data in more ways. Newly introduced functions include LET() and XLOOKUP() in Excel, with many more to come!
- Stability and performance improvements. Excel's improved performance makes working on large sets easier than ever before, thanks to its faster speed in both calculation and navigation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
PowerPoint 2021 is perfect for people who want to create engaging presentations and actually share them in a way that gets more attention than before. With improvements made by Microsoft themselves as well as new features being added — you can't go wrong.
- Be creative, be professional. The best presentations are the ones where you can let your imagination flow. PowerPoint 2021 lets you do just that, but it still maintains a professional tone for all sorts of scenarios.
- Master of the craft. Presentations are the best when they flow from one thing to another in an entertaining manner. PowerPoint 2021 allows you to keep your presentations fresh and interesting with tools, animations, transitions!
- Insert new icons and 3D models. Work with an expanded library of SVG icons to make your work stand out from the rest! Choose between professionally designed ones, or upload your own if you're feeling creative.
- PowerPoint 2021 makes you feel heard. Now, your presentations can have a more personal touch with recording narration from the program itself — no need to find an outside source or invest time into recording yourself in a separate app.
Microsoft Outlook 2021
Emails are the backbone of a successful business. You need to be able to see through them clearly, and have access even when you're on the go! Outlook 2021 improves all aspects of emailing including formatting, contacts, and attachments. It's easier than ever before for you or your organization to reach clients or coworkers with Outlook 2021 at hand.
Don't forget about planning meetings too! Outlook can help you plan meetings in person, as well as online via Skype for Business. Fill your calendar with upcoming events, deadlines & more from within one simple application.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing this suite. We recommend exceeding these in order to guarantee yourself an enjoyable experience with Office 2021 Home & Business:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB of available hard-disk space is required on the installation hard drive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Skeep Digital!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Skeep Digital and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Skeep Digital and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Skeep Digital. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.