- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Make your next presentation count with the power of PowerPoint 2021 for Mac. You can make any idea a reality no matter how big or small, and reach more people easily with professional-looking graphics and animations.
The two key factors for a PowerPoint presentation are content and delivery. With the latest release, Microsoft has added features such as Ink Replay to support presenters with the most engaging of presentations. There's also Slide Show Recording, which enables you to record your voice while viewing slides one by one rather than having to go through them all at once.
Expanding on the success of PowerPoint, Microsoft has compiled a collection of new features that will help you create compelling presentations for any situation. Take advantage of Office Premium Creative Content and add professional elements to your slides.
It's easy to wow your audience with the power of PowerPoint 2021 for macOS operating systems. Start creating impactful presentations and deliver them with the help of the new generation of software.
PowerPoint 2021 for Mac comes with a host of new features that will enhance your user experience and provide you with all sorts of tools when creating presentations. These are innovative additions to previous versions, like never before seen in earlier releases!
- Ink Replay: In PowerPoint 2021 for Mac, you can replay your ink strokes as they were drawn. This is a great way to illustrate things step by step or show how an idea came about with multiple steps that are played back. Viewers of the presentation can watch your strokes from the beginning until the end to illustrate the thought process, steps, and more.
- New stock media: With the updated Office stock media library, you can create professional slides with rich media content that will make any presentation from good to great! Microsoft is constantly adding more shapes and icons to this collection — check back often for fresh additions or sign up for Microsoft 365 to get the latest content any day.
- The “Tell me” bar makes it to Mac: In-app search is an excellent way to find elements, commands, and help without having to fire up your browser or ask for assistance. The new edition of the "Tell me" bar on Mac will let you enter keywords about what your next action should be so that PowerPoint 2021’s features can be accessed more quickly than ever before!
- Create an animated GIF from the slideshow: Have you been looking for the perfect way to share your presentation with others? You can now make an animated GIF from a PowerPoint slideshow on Mac. Share your beautifully designed and organized presentations on social media and other digital platforms without having to get advanced with GIF-making.
- Visual refresh: The new and improved Start experience will help you start your project the right way. With a modernized ribbon, updated tabs in PowerPoint 2021 for Mac for easier access to tools, complete with all-new Monoline iconography that communicates action with simple visuals — it doesn't get any more convenient than this!
- Save as SVG: Save your pictures and graphics as SVG in PowerPoint 2021 for Mac. The app now supports saving various elements from your documents with no loss of quality when upscaling. The new feature allows you to resize these SVG files without it affecting how they look when displayed on-screen or printed out!
- Sketched style outline: Try out the Sketched style outline in PowerPoint 2021 for Mac. You can give a casual, hand-drawn look to shapes with this new feature and it's easy as pie! Try out the Curved, Freehand, or Scribble options for some unique looks to add interesting visual touches to your presentations.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing this software. We recommend exceeding these in order to guarantee yourself an enjoyable experience with Microsoft PowerPoint 2021 for Mac:
- Processor: Both Intel and M1 chip computers are supported.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 10 GB available hard disk space; HFS+ hard disk format.
- Operating System: macOS 11 or newer. One of the current or past two macOS releases is required to install and use Office 2021 for Mac.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
What a deal!
After searching many sites, including Microsoft, to locate a simple Office for Home & Student 2021 program, I settled for Skeep Digital. After all, it had so many positive reviews and had the best price, which included a 10% discount for their spring sale.
Elk Better 09/15/2023
DENZIL IS OUTSTANDING!!!!
After I tried to install the new program, I was completely lost. So, I reached out via chat and Denzil walked me through everything to included remote access! Outstanding customer service Denzil! You are truly, the definition of customer service at its highest level. Thank you again!!
Anthony Earnest 09/09/2023
Turn it off on certain, but ended great
"The website is confusing. It’s easy to get lost in the multiple steps. But the chat box assistant was able to sort everything out and to resolve all the problems. Overall, great experience."
Thomas Smith 09/08/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.