- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
PDF Extra Team is your all-in-one PDF toolkit - reader, editor and converter for up to 6 users. Take full control of the content in your PDF files by editing any part of your documents- text, images, designs, commenting, organizing pages and many more.
If you need to fill and sign your Adobe Acrobat PDF files on the go, PDF Extra is the fastest way to do it with ease.
Don’t limit yourself to only editing, you can create a document from scratch or convert your PDFs in an office format of your choosing right away.
Make sure that your documents will always be secure by encrypting and protecting your PDF files with a password or use advanced digital certifications to validate the important ones.
View PDFs and make your reading enjoyable
Tired of reading long documents? Make it simple and effortless with PDF Extra reading modes.
- Open and view any of your PDFs
- Choose how to read: Single page view, Continuous scrolling or Two Pages Continuous scrolling
- Snapshot any part of your documents
- Search for exact words in the text in any of your PDFs
- Zoom in and out your PDF files
- Rotate your documents view and printing orientation
- Print your PDF files
Don’t waste time and easily comment on your PDF files by using a variety of annotation / markup tools at your disposal.
- Adding annotations, editing or removing annotations
- Insert free text in a text box or add comments in your PDF
- Highlight your text in different colors
- Add other markups such as underline or strikethrough text in your PDF files
- Use free draw to simply add something or sign your document with freehand-writing using PDF Extra’s advanced tools
- Signify document status in seconds with Stamps such as Approved, Void, Confidential and more
- Save time communicating context, just attach a support file
Fill and Sign documents
Fill out your PDFs forms professionally within seconds.
- Sign and send documents instantly
- Use multiple saved signatures
- Insert Free text or free draw right away
- Insert date and time
- Add X marks and check marks
Backup and share your files
- Use 5GB free cloud storage on Mobidrive
- Sync and access your photos, documents and other files anytime
- PDF Extra supports cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive and Box
Use PDF Extra’s powerful editing capabilities and feel free to change anything in your PDF.
- Edit anything in your document - text, pictures, design
- Add or delete text in your PDFs
- Insert images from your computer or find and insert pictures from online sources
- Use bookmarks to navigate in your documents easily
Arrange your PDFs in the desired sequence.
- Insert and delete pages in your PDF documents
- Drag and drop pages to the new desired position
- Rotate, duplicate and even extract your pages without a hitch
- Use page labels
Create new PDFs from scratch
You don’t want to edit a file, but create a new PDF? Not a problem for PDF Extra.
- Create your file from image
- Create your PDF from a blank document
- Create your new document from scanning the physical copy
- Create from clipboard image
Protect and encrypt PDFs
Feel secure, you will be the only one accessing your PDFs and validate your documents with an electronic signature right away.
- Protect your sensitive documents with passwords.
- Restrict the editing, opening, or printing of PDF files
- Various encryption options for protected PDFs
- Validate any PDF’s authenticity with advanced digital certification
- Digital signatures and timestamps
Print without a watermark
- Print neat, clean-looking paper documents without a watermark whenever you want
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 11
- Processor: 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are both supported
- Memory: 2 GB
- Storage: 500 MB of free space
- Supported OS: minimum - Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported OS: minimum - iOS 15.0
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.