Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit
Technology has become a centerpiece for everything we do. We use it to stay connected with work, home, school, and everything in between. Whether we are writing a report for work, doing research for school, tracking our social media accounts, or just hanging out surfing the web, we want to be able to access all our information from one place. Microsoft has worked hard to keep up with our ever-changing world of technology and interconnectedness with Windows 10.
Microsoft created two versions of the system, Home and Pro. The Pro Edition was made to target the corporate and business users, as it has extra features that concentrate on increased security and compatibility. Great for multiple computers on a single network. But for everyday users, Windows 10 Home Edition is more than enough to satisfy all your needs without the frills.
Not the right Windows 10 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Windows 10 software today.
With the upgraded operating system comes the awesome features that make it awesome. Microsoft has gone above and beyond with the great features they’ve put into 10. They have brought back something that users missed, made it so much easier to use, and made it even easier to keep all your devices connected.
These main features make Windows 10 easy and even fun to use.
- Cortana. Cortana is the virtual assistant you never knew you wanted. She’s your personal secretary without the payroll. She takes dictations, creates grocery lists, aids in research, opens apps, and surfs the web. She makes hands-free note-taking to a new level. You can also ask Cortana to remind you to pick up diapers near a store. An awesome feature for moms juggling more than any one person should.
- Edge. This is the new web browser included in Windows 10. Reporting faster speeds and great special features like the new reading mode. This reading mode removes all the extras on the page to make reading much easier and more comfortable for the user. It also allows readers to create a list of future reads for them to come back to.
- Continuum. This is the touchscreen software in Windows 10. Unlike the old operating systems that initially automatically set the touch screen, this system detects the hardware being used and, subsequently, the proper interface for the users’ needs.
- Virtual Desktops. Under the task view option in Windows 10, users can create separate workstations for different users or projects. This helps keep a great organization of the many files a user may have and gives easy access.
- Universal Apps. This is one of the coolest features. This allows users to sync any of the apps they’ve gotten in the Windows store with all the users’ devices, including PCs, tablets, and the Xbox.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32 Bit System Requirements
- Memory: 1GB RAM for the Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit version
- Hard Disk: 16GB available disk space
- Computer Processor: 1 Ghz or greater
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800x600
5 Reasons you should switch
The above features are awesome, but some still wonder, “Why should I switch?”. What could be so much better about Windows 10 Home than the Windows I am using now? PC magazine listed 10 awesome reasons why you should switch. These are just a few of those reasons.
- Speed. Overall improved speed, including during startup. Another speed boost, aimed at the world's gamers, comes from DirectX 12 (the new 3D engine), which takes gaming to a new level of speed and experience.
- Start Menu. Yes, the start menu is back and better than ever. The new tile-based layout makes touchscreen access much easier. It also maintains up-to-the-minute updates on app tiles like Twitter and Facebook, so you’re always s click away from connecting.
- Cortana. This feature is like the talking brain of the system. It doesn’t just answer voice commands, it also keeps track of things like favorite sports team scores and weather.
- New Browser. This browser runs at a much faster speed than the old ones. It is much more energy-efficient and features better compatibility than browsers like Firefox and Chrome.
- Xbox App. Gamers are going to love this feature and are going to need it. Not on can you manage your Xbox friends and achievements, but you also stream games from your console to your PC and vice Versa. It also allows you to play multiplayer games with other Xbox players on your PC.
With awesome upgrades, great new features, and the return of some reinvented staples Windows 10 Home Edition gives the user everything they could possibly need. Cortana is a great partner to a stay-at-home mom who doesn’t have enough hands to juggle everything she must do. The Xbox app gives gamers so much freedom in customizing their gaming experience. Microsoft kept everyone in mind when they decided to create Windows 10. There are limitless possibilities for what you can accomplish with Windows 10 Home Edition.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Skeep Digital!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Skeep Digital and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Skeep Digital and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Skeep Digital. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.